Knight Wisdom

Jenny Knight English Witch

Choosing..

It can be very confusing when you are trying to choose a psychic reading. To make it easier think first about what you need to know? How soon do you need to know? I offer2 different readings and both allow for up to 4 questions to be asked. The standard readings will be with you in around 3 days. The urgent reading is a same day reading 6 days a week.

Ready to book your spell?

My spells are available to book from this page. Once booked I usually start your spell casting work within 24 hours. I try to prepare your spell and start as quickly as I can as I know how important this is to you. All of the details you give me will be woven into your spell and this gives you the most powerful and directly focused spell possible.
This is built up to give you the powerful spell work you have been looking for and a powerful witch to carry it out, help, guide and support you, and on your side too. If you are ready to book, and have read my agreement and or guarantee then please book your spell below. If you still need help or you are unsure, please get in touch



My Mini spell. This is a 5 cast spell series and it is suitable for small jobs. Things that just need minor help. All small topics welcome apart from money and lovers re-uniting work, please see below for that. If in doubt ask me. Just £99

£99



My 5 week high level spell casting series. This is a strong poweful spell series and I cast it over the optimum timescale of 5 weeks. This works as a 4 weeks spell series plus a booster to the overall cast over the last week. If in doubt ask me. just £219


£219


My True Witch Spell 3 months of spell workings, just as a witch would cast for you.3 Full Months of strong true witch casts, workings as a True Witch would cast them. My secrets used on your case for the very best chance of getting your work done and getting your result. Complicated cases welcome. high level spell casting series

£419


My Money Spells £95  STRICTLY UK ONLY are cast on a very different basis to my other work. This is because its very important to have your energy in there if you are going to be asking the universe or whoever you believe will be assisting us. The basis on which I do my money spells is different from all of my other spell castings. With money spells I carry out 25% of the work at my end, and then I send all of the items needed with full instructions to you to carry out the other 75% of the working, plus i'm here to support you via email if you get stuck on anything! If in doubt ask me STRICTLY UK ONLY Just £95


£95


A year and a day of castings. By prior arangement only. This brings reassurance that you wont be paying out over and over again for the same spell, whilst giving you a very good chance of success, no matter how difficult your case seems to be.This is the way that a lot of witches work on their own projects. If you are still in doubt ask me. Just £775


£775
My series of Ongoing spell castings, by prior arrangement only. This casting series is ongoing and cast consistently until your case is resolved. No extra costs , one payment only ever £1575 You will need a prior consultation and I will need a handwritten letter from you but this will be explained (Consultation is free of charge) If you are still in doubt after your consultation ask meJust £1575

£1575



Urgent Reading

I offer a same day urgent reading 6 days a week. This is ideal for when something is on your mind and it cant wait. It is available Mon-Sat and it is reasonably priced at Just £35.99 for 4 questions.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK

Simple Spell

FULLY BOOKED A very simple spell casting for small and simple problems. When you just need a little help with a situation this spell could help you. £99 More Info

Intense Spell

FULLY BOOKED Mid level spell, 5 weeks workings for the problems that need a little more attention. This can be a love spell or a reconciliation spell, or most other subjects. Strong spell help for issues that need fast concentrated spell casting.

£219 More Info

True Witch Spell

FULLY BOOKED This is a powerful spell and not for the faint hearted. Only ask about this if you are serious about change. This is cast as real withes cast their own spells. Real witch style spell castings, 3 months solid work with me for complicated matters. Any Queries? Just ask me 

£419 More Info

UK Money Spell

FULLY BOOKED My money spell is worked differently than most. I work in a unique way to help you draw money and abundance in times of need. This lovely money spell is worked partly by me & then partly by you under my close instruction! This helps it to work much more precisely for you.   £95 UK only. More Info